The Season Pass* entitles the holder to unlimited green fees seven days a week. To include regular daily play and all league play. Exception: Outside tournament play. Defined as shotgun start or tournament play not conducted or scheduled by River Oaks Golf Course staff. The Season Pass holder will pay posted rates. Example: any organization or group that schedules a golf outing at River Oaks Golf Course. *Also each cardholder may make advanced starting times.
- $1,280 Individual seven days a week
- $830 Individual (restrictive) weekdays
- $1,720 Husband and wife (non-restrictive) seven days a week
Must be 62 years of age or older. *Includes: Unlimited green fees per cardholder. Exception: same as Individual Membership. *Also cardholder may make advanced starting times.
- $990 seven days a week
Senior (weekday only)
Must be 62 years of age or older. This Season Pass or Membership is valid for unlimited green fees Monday through Fridays except on Holidays (cardholder only). Exception: same as Individual Membership. *Also cardholder may make advanced starting times.
- $1,185 Husband and wife (senior-restrictive)
Must be 17 years of age or younger. Valid: for unlimited green fees for cardholder only Monday through Friday before 3 p.m. and after 6:30 p.m.; weekends and holidays after 2 p.m. Exception: same as Individual Membership.
Starting Time Procedures: 651-438-2121 x1
- General Public (weekends): Calls accepted at 6:30 a.m. the Tuesday prior.
- General Public (weekdays): Calls accepted at 6:30 a.m. 7 days prior.
- Members (weekends): Calls accepted at 6:30 a.m. the Monday prior.
- Members (weekdays): Calls accepted at 6:30 a.m. 7 days prior.
Cottage Grove resident's free River Oaks Golf Course Premium Membership gives residents:
- $3 off all 18 hole rounds
- $2 off all 9 hole rounds
- Advance starting time ahead of the general public
- 10% off food and beverage purchase (individual only, does not include banquets/weddings, or beverage cart purchases)
- 10% off non-sale pro-shop merchandise
This benefit is available to all Cottage Grove residents (junior, adult, and senior). Brought to you by the City of Cottage Grove to use your golf course in Cottage Grove, which is owned and operated by the City of Cottage Grove. Stop by River Oaks Golf Course and pick up our membership card today!
Golf Tournaments are welcomed. Please call the golf shop for more information 651-438-2121 #1.
Pace of Play
- All golfers are expected to play (9 holes) of golf in 2 hours and 10 minutes (or less).
- All golfers are expected to play (18 holes) of golf in 4 hours and 20 minutes. (or less).
- Groups playing over the allotted times may be asked to miss a hole to catch up.